Organizations rely on SaaS to introduce new capabilities to the business, accelerate time to value, and efficiently provide mobile workers with ubiquitous access to applications and information. “SaaS has been around for more than a decade. IT and business users have learned to trust in the reliability and security of today’s SaaS applications, facilitating a more strategic and integrated approach to SaaS adoption as a step toward transformation,” according to Frank Della Rosa, research director for SaaS and Cloud Software.
Subscribe to the IDC Blog
Expert Insight in Your Inbox
Subscribe to the IDC Blog and receive a monthly digest of the latest trends and advice our industry-leading analysts care about most.
IDC Expert Webcast
How AI Maturity Impacts Your Corporate Strategy
Learn why a clear, well-defined AI strategy is crucial to success.
- How Affective Computing is Driving Innovation
- Why Organizations Want Consumption-Based Artificial Intelligence Pricing
- How IDC’s Industry CloudPath & SaaSPath Surveys Can Inform Your Cloud/SaaS Strategy
- The Three Areas Successful Marketing Organizations Invest In
- What a Small Canadian Company is Doing for Consumer AR