Data is the fuel for modernizing and transforming business. While there is no shortage of data – IDC expects data to reach 175 Zettabytes by 2025 – insightful, relevant data is in much shorter supply. I experience this daily in the cloud-related inquiries I receive. In addition to generating timely and relevant insights from data, my role is also to make the data actionable for customers. This means providing the data in a more consumable format and context based on a deeper understanding of what the client needs.
Subscribe to the IDC Blog
Expert Insight in Your Inbox
Subscribe to the IDC Blog and receive a monthly digest of the latest trends and advice our industry-leading analysts care about most.
IDC Expert Webcast
How AI Maturity Impacts Your Corporate Strategy
Learn why a clear, well-defined AI strategy is crucial to success.
- How Affective Computing is Driving Innovation
- Why Organizations Want Consumption-Based Artificial Intelligence Pricing
- How IDC’s Industry CloudPath & SaaSPath Surveys Can Inform Your Cloud/SaaS Strategy
- The Three Areas Successful Marketing Organizations Invest In
- What a Small Canadian Company is Doing for Consumer AR