Data governance is no longer optional for enterprise organizations. Aside from complying with new regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), organizations are finally realizing the value of data as an asset that needs to be protected, managed and maintained to increase asset value. But just because businesses understand the value of data governance, doesn’t mean that enterprises are confident in their abilities to execute on it.
Subscribe to the IDC Blog
Expert Insight in Your Inbox
Subscribe to the IDC Blog and receive a monthly digest of the latest trends and advice our industry-leading analysts care about most.
IDC Expert Webcast
How AI Maturity Impacts Your Corporate Strategy
Learn why a clear, well-defined AI strategy is crucial to success.
- How Affective Computing is Driving Innovation
- Why Organizations Want Consumption-Based Artificial Intelligence Pricing
- How IDC’s Industry CloudPath & SaaSPath Surveys Can Inform Your Cloud/SaaS Strategy
- The Three Areas Successful Marketing Organizations Invest In
- What a Small Canadian Company is Doing for Consumer AR