Today, enterprises are outsourcing their logistics business process services primarily to lower operating costs and transportation costs, which is not an atypical benefit sought after when outsourcing any business function. Beyond the main driver of cost savings, enterprises are challenged to manage customer expectations by improving product delivery and order visibility, managing risk and compliance, and continuously meeting SLA’s.
Subscribe to the IDC Blog
Expert Insight in Your Inbox
Subscribe to the IDC Blog and receive a monthly digest of the latest trends and advice our industry-leading analysts care about most.
IDC Expert Webcast
How AI Maturity Impacts Your Corporate Strategy
Learn why a clear, well-defined AI strategy is crucial to success.
- How Affective Computing is Driving Innovation
- Why Organizations Want Consumption-Based Artificial Intelligence Pricing
- How IDC’s Industry CloudPath & SaaSPath Surveys Can Inform Your Cloud/SaaS Strategy
- The Three Areas Successful Marketing Organizations Invest In
- What a Small Canadian Company is Doing for Consumer AR