Still think wide-scale robotics is the stuff of science fiction? Think again: global spending on robotics and drones solutions will total $103.1 billion in 2018 alone, a 22.1% increase over 2017. By 2021, IDC predicts that spending will double, accounting for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.4%.
Subscribe to the IDC Blog
Expert Insight in Your Inbox
Subscribe to the IDC Blog and receive a monthly digest of the latest trends and advice our industry-leading analysts care about most.
IDC Expert Webcast
How AI Maturity Impacts Your Corporate Strategy
Learn why a clear, well-defined AI strategy is crucial to success.
- How Affective Computing is Driving Innovation
- Why Organizations Want Consumption-Based Artificial Intelligence Pricing
- How IDC’s Industry CloudPath & SaaSPath Surveys Can Inform Your Cloud/SaaS Strategy
- The Three Areas Successful Marketing Organizations Invest In
- What a Small Canadian Company is Doing for Consumer AR